Challenge accepted: in the flyer business, huge print runs (more than 75 million flyer per week) need to be made in the shortest of time frames with first-rate quality. Not everyone can do that. We can.
The production is centred around seven highly modern web offset presses we produce advertising materials and press inserts with print runs of between a few hundred thousand copies to several million. This flexibility and our huge production capacities, as well as the full range of production types, allow us to react to your individual needs. Or, to put it another way: you can react quickly – and be sure that your flyer will arrive on shedule produced to the highest standards.
UK Sales Manager
+44 7432 35-0457
1. How long have you been working for Mohn Media and what attracted you to your role?
I’ve been working for Mohn Media for over three years now.
Mohn Media’s financial stability and continual investment back into the company was extremely attractive; no other printing company that I am aware of installs a new printing press every 6 – 12 months! I was particularly drawn to their broad range of products and services and how each product has its own division within the company. I love a good process map and was convinced by Mohn Media’s structured approach.
2. How would you describe your ‘normal’ work day?
I don’t have one, but that’s the fun of working in Export. I am wherever am I needed and I always have an overnight bag to hand
3. What do you enjoy most about your job?
The people! Working with colleagues and customers to achieve what feels like the impossible sometimes.
4. Did you experience something on your job that you will never forget?
Due to the new GDPR regulations I’m not at liberty to say sorry.
5. What do you enjoy doing when you’re not at work?
Despite traveling a lot with work I like to travel and going away at the weekends; I get antsy if I’m in one place too long.
Living in Yorkshire I can easily enjoy scenic walks in ‘Gods Own Country’ but I do have a tendency to end up in a country pub with a glass of wine and some pub grub undoing all my efforts.
6. What is one thing people would not expect to find out about you?
Sometimes there is nothing better than sitting down with a nice of tea and enjoying a bit of peace and quiet but you’d have to know me to fully appreciate how surprising that is
7. If you could go anywhere you wanted, which destination would you choose?
I’m a firm believer ‘it’s not where you go; it’s the people you’re with’ so I’m more interested in with whom than where.
8. What three words would your friends use to describe you?
Loyal, trustworthy and determined (I asked)!
9. What’s one thing you couldn’t survive without?
Diet Coke especially when I’m traveling or after an early press pass.
10. If your ‘future-you’ ten years from now could give any advice to your ‘present-you’, what would that be?
Invest in a good moisturizer
Head of Sales
+49 5241 80-89769
Wondering how we manage such large print runs?