Books are our passion. As specialists in this area, partners around the world place their trust in us and benefit from our many years of experience and the high quality of our products.
We will be happy to advise you from the idea up to distribution, and will then implement your project smoothly. Our book team takes your success seriously and will leave none of your requests unfulfilled. Whether you would like hardback or paperback, regardless of format – our ability to provide different variants is one of our strengths. Every year we produce over 35 million books for national and international business partners. As an innovative company that still retains its traditions, we have excellent experience in the production of high-quality books and book-like products.
Our large and, moreover, varied fleet of machines allows us to achieve very short throughput times. As an all-round supplier in our markets, we can offer you all services from pre-press and printing, finish, binding and packaging right up to dispatch, with a very high reputation of delivery reliability.
UK Sales Director
+44 797 11-29055
1. How long have you been working for Mohn Media and what attracted you to your role?
I’ve been with Mohn for over 3 years, Its capability and reputation was important but the people I met prior to joining was the deciding factor.
2. How would you describe your ‘normal’ work day?
I don’t think there is ever a normal day, my travel to and from the plants and customers both new and existing makes my day very varied. I use a lot of remote communication tools to stay in touch. Travel takes up a lot of my time but its always good to meeting with customers and colleagues face to face.
3. What do you enjoy most about your job?
I love print, I enjoy the fact we create fantastic pieces of work that you can show physically, they show clearly all our hard work and how they make a difference to our clients businesses.
4. Did you experience something on your job that you will never forget?
I was invited to meet with Queen Elizabeth II, this was in thanks for printing the books that celebrated her Diamond Jubilee. It was a very proud moment and showed that print is still recognized at the highest level.
5. What do you enjoy doing when you’re not at work?
Spending time with my wife and two children, if I get a chance playing some golf or taking a ride on one of my motorcycles with friends of course!
6. What is one thing people would not expect to find out about you?
..I’m a true cockney by birth, born in Charring Cross, London when the bells where ringing! My west country accent doesn’t suggest this.
7. If you could go anywhere you wanted, which destination would you choose?
Cornwall in the UK, a beautiful rustic Atlantic coastline in the South West of the UK.
8. What three words would your friends use to describe you?
Social, Positive, Loyal (I hope)
9. What’s one thing you couldn’t survive without?
My family of course, and music I have a wide taste.
10. If your ‘future-you’ ten years from now could give any advice to your ‘present-you’, what would that be?
Have a good work life balance, and never look back.
Head of Sales
+49 5241 80-89769
Want to be there when we showcase our products?